No More Fake News – Why Decentralized News Network (DNN) Aims to Solve Media
Join me Cahill (sounds like K-Hill) as I sit down with Samit Singh and Dondrey Taylor (Co-Founders) from DNN. Sparked by the controversial presidential elections in the US – Samit and Dondrey were deeply disturbed by the seemingly massive amounts of fake news that occurred. It got them thinking – perhaps there was a better way to allow authentic, verified news to educate the people? Thus they started DNN – a Distributed News Network.
In Part 1 of the interview we cover:
- Media polarization and why this growing gap is affecting how we consume news
- Why fact checking and verification is critical to clarity
- How traditional media allows gamification of the system, and why DNN doesn’t allow that
- How tokenization allows great news and great reviews to happen
- What their technology looks like
- and more…
In Part 2 of the interview we cover:
- How they’re building awareness and traction with their business
- How they combat click-bait and strategies around scamming the system
- Why the review process leads to greater content – and how the process is truly un-biased
- Why decentralization is critical to making this work
- How and where they’re seeing very high interest – and why this matters
- and more…
Hope you enjoy the interview!
P.S. – If you want to grab the transcripts of this episode and others – you can grab them on the newsletter. Just Sign Up Here
P.P.S. – If you want to hear Part 2 of this episode and all the others I do – you can become a member here.