Asset Backed Blockchain ICO’s – Naked Technologies
In this episode join me Cahill (sounds like K-hill) as I talk with Marco Robinson about Naked Technologies. As an entrepreneur he’s started a number of different projects in the space (and has a number of projects outside of the blockchain space).
Here we talk about how and why he’s trying to merge the two – off chain and on-chain business that have real world application.
In Part 1 of the interview we cover the standard questions, and Marco explains:
- More about the industry from his perspective
- How his business skills from Real Estate translate into the blockchain world
- The team that he’s built and why it matters
- The other ICO’s that he’s already successfully completed
- Some of the challenges that his team has overcome
- Where he thinks things are going
In Part 2 of the interview I ask a number of difficult questions and get into some of the details about the project(s) that he’s launched. Here we cover:
- Government regulations and his perspective on how the industry will evolve
- We talk about traction on his initial products, and how he plans on moving things forward with new projects
- Why he believes ICO’s are the future of entrepreneurial growth
- But, at the same time, why he believes 95% of ICO’s will dissapear
- The details behind his growth plans
- Who he goes to for advice – and how he looks for advisors
- and more…
Again, video in the second part of this interview get’s a little choppy – I apologize. The videos that were recorded with poor video quality were all done on the same day. But the content is good – and the audio is crisp.
Hope you enjoy the interview.
P.S. – If you want to grab the transcripts of this episode and others – you can grab them on the newsletter. Just Sign Up Here
P.P.S. – If you want to hear Part 2 of this episode and all the others I do – you can become a member here.
Selected Links from the Episode
Naked Technologies Website
Naked Technologies Whitepaper
Naked Technologies Facebook Link
Naked Technology Telegram Channel
Naked Technology LinkedIN – Marco Robinson
Naked Technologies YouTube
Naked Technologies Twitter